Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2014

The new year is upon us!  There is so much I wish for you in 2014:

May your belly hurt from laughing too hard.

May your eyes prick with tears of an overwhelming joy that words can’t express.

May you take yourself – and life – a little less seriously.

May your heart open up to welcome more love in and send more love out.

When you’re weary with sorrow, may you have a comfortable – and comforting – pillow to rest your head on.

May you hug more.  Reach out more.  Say “I love you” more.

When you’re feeling lonely or discouraged, may someone call you or smile at you or reach out to you at the moment you need it most.

When you’re happy, may you share your joy with everyone in your path.

When you’re sad, may someone be there to really listen to you.

When you’re angry, may you be able to step back and breathe rather than simply lash out.

May you be surrounded by true friends who lift you up.

May you be able to let go of what doesn’t serve you, in order to make more room for amazing things in your life.

May you eat more guacamole and pomegranates and olives.  (Okay, that wish is mainly for me).

May you find your spark. Or, if you’ve already found it, may you nurture it so it grows into a blazing fire.

May you find good all around you.  (It is there, even when it’s hard to see).

May you find something to be grateful for every day.

May you perform random acts of kindness often.

May you be caught in fits of giggles.

May you live each and every day on purpose.

May 2014 be your best year yet!

Thank you so much for being here!  I look forward to continuing this journey with you.

With gratitude,
Christine

About Christine

Positive thinker. Writer. Lover of travel and adventure, oceans and mountains, and the energy of a big city. Oh, and deep belly laughs, sappy movies and spirited conversations. Believer in limitless human potential.
This entry was posted in Conscious Living, Conscious Parenting, Inspiration, Life, Purpose, Relationships, Self-care, Self-discovery and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Happy New Year!

1. Mercineandbill@powergate.ca says:

Blessings and we will remember this message in the New Year. We love you all and we had a wonderful Christmas with our precious family. SUPER ROAST!!*** Love Mom, Dad, HAPPY NEW YEAR xo xo xo xo

• Christine says:

Thank you! It was so nice spending time with you both! Wishing you the best for 2014 – health, happiness and many beautiful moments. xoxo

2. Nancy Baker says:

Happy new year! Last month was a turning point for me and I learned to actually embrace some of what you’ve written here. Wishing you only the best my friend- until we get together and our cheeks hurt from laughing! Love and hugs!
    Nance

• Christine says:

Thanks, my friend! Wishing you all that you dream of this year. Let’s get together soon! Want to hear all about your turning point. xoxo

3. T says:

Yes especially olives but you forgot garlic.
    T

4. Alex says:

Happy New Year!
    xoxo

5. Pingback: Happy New Year, and a few resolutions! | A Vision For Our Kids

6. Happy New Year Christine! Wonderful, inspiring post! Just what I needed right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Christine says:

Thank you so much, Ida Mae! I’m so glad the post brought some sunshine to your day. Wishing you a beautiful and Happy New Year! :)

7. So beautifully put, Christine. Right back atcha! :)

8. P.S. Although I’ve kept up with your blog posts, I haven’t browsed your full site in a while. I did today and it all looks GREAT!! Love the additions and updates. You have certainly come into your own – with more to follow, I’m sure. Woot! Woot!

• Christine says:

Aw, thanks Dawn! I’ve been slowly making some updates like adding my coaching page. Lots more great changes to come…

9. Happy New Year Christine!! Manifesting post is up!

• Christine says:

Happy New Year to you too!! Wonderful – thanks so much for including me in your post! I’m honoured to be part of it. :)

10. Jodi Aman says:

Thank you so much Christine! I am going to print this and hang it in my office.