A few years ago I didn’t give much thought to living soulfully.
What does that mean, anyway?
For me, living soulfully means living a wholehearted life, one where I do my best to accept all of myself – the good stuff and the imperfections – and find the good in others. It means following my inner wisdom, knowing it steers me powerfully in the best direction when I allow it to. It means embracing life and appreciating the moment. It means being grateful for all the twists and turns of life and the beautiful lessons along the way. And it means connecting with like-minded souls and supporting each other along our journey.
A few years ago I wouldn’t have imagined myself writing openly about spirituality or intuition, or the fact that I believe we’re all connected and part of something much bigger than ourselves. But that is what I’m doing, and it is what I believe.
So when my dear friend Jodi Chapman honoured me with the opportunity to become a Soul Guide for her beautiful new community, the Soulful Life Sanctuary, I didn’t hesitate! I immediately knew I wanted to be involved.
If you’re ready to slow down, exhale, live authentically and connect with others on a similar path, read the interview with Jodi below.
Jodi is a bestselling author, an award-winning blogger, and an inspirational community builder. She wears her heart on her sleeve and tends to attract others into her life who do the same. It’s her heart’s desire to help others reconnect with their soul and plug back into their life.
Welcome, Jodi! I’m so excited to introduce you to everyone! For those who are meeting you for the first time, can you tell us a bit about yourself?
If you’re just meeting me for the first time, I would love to start by saying hello. I’m grateful that our paths have crossed, and I look forward to being on this journey together!
I live with my heart on my sleeve. I’m sensitive, loving, sappy, authentic, and soulful. I’m an inspirational writer. I found my voice just a few years ago when I connected with my soul, and we’ve been non-stop ever since – writing books, blogs, columns, and ecourses! It fills me up to connect with others authentically and lovingly, which is why I love creating communities and sites that allow for this deep interaction.
I live in southern Oregon with my super loving, always supportive, best friend/ husband/ soulmate, Dan Teck. We share our lives with three sweet cats: Biddle, Buncom, and Elsie.
You’ve just created the Soulful Life Sanctuary, and I would love for you to share more about it with us!
I would love to! It’s been a dream of mine for quite awhile now, and I’m so excited that it’s here! The Soulful Life Sanctuary is a sacred community where we lift each other up and support each other in listening to our soul’s whispers. It’s a gathering of like-minded friends and a collection of soulful tools and resources to help you along your journey. You’ll be supported every step of the way by me, plus a dozen Soul Guides and a loving community. It’s a place where we can slow down, share authentically, reconnect with our soul, and open our hearts to others who are on a similar journey.
What inspired you to create the Sanctuary?
I created the sanctuary for a few reasons: to give each of us a sacred community where our hearts could share openly and expand with others who are on a similar journey, to create a loving space where we could slow down from all of the DOing and simply BE, and to bring together soulful tools to help each of us along our journey.
I have found in my own life that it’s sometimes easier to disconnect from our true voice – our soul, our purpose, the deeper meaning of life – than it is to stay connected. Life gets so busy, we’re all driven by our to-do lists, and DOing sometimes seems to be given more priority than BEing.
This is something that I’ve struggled with throughout my life, actually. I’ve accomplished some really great things through doing and pushing and achieving. And I’m so grateful for that. But I found that all of these achievements didn’t mean anything to me if I lost my connection to my soul and to the universe and to what’s truly important in my life. If I wasn’t present, grounded, or connected, I wasn’t able to enjoy these accomplishments. They felt hollow to me, and I couldn’t feel grateful for them.
On the other hand, I found that when I was connected with my soul, to others, and to the universe, I could appreciate everything that happened in my life much more easily.
It’s my intention that the Soulful Life Sanctuary will be a space for all of us to go when we’re ready to reconnect with our soul, connect with each other from an authentic space, and breathe a collective exhale.
Can you tell us about what’s included in the Soulful Life Sanctuary?
I would be happy to! The Soulful Life Sanctuary includes a supportive community, a virtual classroom/retreat center, and a set of tools/resources to help you live your most radiant, authentic, soulful life! Here’s a taste of what’s included:
- Unlimited Sanctuary Access for 12 Months + Discounted Price for Life! – You’ll be able to pick and choose from a huge “buffet” of soulful offerings—from ecourses and live classes to blogs and forums…and so much more! Plus, you’ll be grandfathered in at the super-low earlybird price for as long as you stay a member, regardless of future price increases!
- Sacred Spaces and Soul Guides – Over a dozen virtual “rooms” focused on soulful topics such as Spirituality, Wellness, Abundance, Soulful Parenting, Self Love and Relationships, and much more—led by the Soul Guides.
- Ecourses – You’ll have instant access to ALL of my ecourses—including the popular “Coming Back to Life” course and many others (eight available immediately, with at least three more being added within the year)—on topics including soulful journaling, relationships, soulful business tips, gratitude, manifestation, daily spiritual practice, and much more!
- Live and Archived Classes – You’ll get free access to online classes on a wide variety of topics—ranging from intuitive readings to life coaching and nutrition. You can attend live or through an archive, which you can access at any time during your membership. You can even apply to teach your own class!
- Private Facebook Community – As a member, you’ll have access to the sanctuary’s private Facebook community, which is a safe space for you to connect with the other members and also myself and the Soul Guides.
- Your Own Personalized Page – You’ll be able to create a personal page where you can upload photos, share about yourself, see your latest activities, and read and respond to comments that other members have left for you.
- Soulful Blogs – As a sanctuary member, you can share your soulful wisdom through your blog, and you can also be inspired by reading others’ blogs! It’s a great way for us to connect and learn from each other.
- Sanctuary Shop – You’ll have access to a wide variety of soulful gifts and services—all from sanctuary members. You can also apply to have your products/services listed in the shop, where you’ll be able to reach thousands with your own soulful offerings!
- Optional Monthly Skype Sessions and Facebook Parties – As a sanctuary Member, you’ll also have the option to be part of the Soul Shakers’ community, which includes monthly Skype sessions (in groups of 9 or fewer), as well as a private forum where we can connect more deeply and support each other in reaching our dreams authentically and soulfully!
More than anything else, though, the Soulful Life Sanctuary is a sacred space where you can slow down, listen to your soul’s whispers, and connect with that deepest part of yourself and others! It’s a place where you can reconnect with that beautiful light that shines within you and share it with the world. It’s a place where you can come home to your true self.
Jodi, I saw that you’re offering a special discount for everyone who joins the sanctuary in June! Please tell us about that!
It’s true! The sanctuary opens on July 1st, and I wanted to kick it off early with a special discount for everyone who signed up now! So I’m offering $100 off the regular price all month long! You’ll receive over $1300 in goodies when you join + over $2000 in bonus gifts if you’re one of the first 50 to sign up. It’s pretty amazing, and I know that your soul will be so full when you dive into all that’s included! I can’t wait to see you inside!
This sounds so wonderful! Where can everyone go to learn more about the sanctuary and sign up?
You will find all of the details here: www.soulfullifesanctuary.com
Jodi, thank you so much for sharing all of this with us! The Soulful Life Sanctuary is going to be such a beautiful community of like-minded souls – all coming together to grow and support each other on this spiritual journey. It’s such a privilege to be part of it!
I’m one of twelve Soul Guides in the sanctuary, where I’ll be offering soulful life coaching guidance. I hope you’ll join us there! As Jodi mentioned, the Sanctuary includes many amazing tools and resources as well as the supportive community itself. If you’re interested, the price is only $147 for a limited time. Find out more here.*
*This is an affiliate link. Know that I would not recommend anything I didn’t wholeheartedly believe in. Jodi and the Soulful Life Sanctuary are awesome!